Some suggestions from Law Enforcement to keep yourself safe, and out of danger
1) 10 Tips: Avoid Being a Robbery Victim. Keep yourself safe.
3) Distracted Driving this is causing MORE AND MORE deaths and accidents. Please take heed!
4) Stolen Identity Today’s big threat, stolen identity, threat to your security and privacy.
5) Be CRIME SMART The FBI has MANY good suggestions for you. Take a look.
6) Surviving Active Shooting This is an INTENSE but awesome video to give you some ideas. BE safe.
7) LA CRIME STOPPERS If you see something, SAY SOMETHING… call “LA Crime Stoppers” by dialing 800-222-TIPS (8477), texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or using the website by clicking on the LINK.
8) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24 Hour – Local Referrals call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
AND if you want to help your community, think about VOLUNTEERING at your LOCAL Police or Sheriff Department and become the Eyes and Ears for Law Enforcement in your community like Dr. G. in the picture above. We will be adding links for you on this.