Some of the articles are Power Points (indicated by PPT – so you will need to have a power point APP on your computer, tablet or phone to view). These articles are ones I share with my University Students in classes about Psychotherapy at Mt. Saint Mary’s U and are referred to and/or the basis for my books. Life is about the Journey, and a major part of that Journey is Learning whether learning to Add and Subtract, learning how to drive, OR learning how to LOVE and be Loved! How to handle disappointment, how to survive, how to learn to COMPROMISE but do it with DIGNITY and CLASS. LIFE is like an ongoing UNIVERSITY course, you learn, you try, you practice, you fall, but you get up again and try again. And you reflect on the good, the bad and what has made you who and what you are. LIFE IS GOOD, enjoy it. This LIFE is the only one you will get!
You can click on the titles below to go to the information provided. Read. Reflect. Think. Live.
- Listening Poem 2014
- Autobiography in 5 Chapters
- MONEY PROVERB 2014
- Portrait of Friend
- Dr Gs Inspirational Poems on YouTube
- Perinatal Parenting PPT
- Dr G’s 9 Steps to a Better Life PPT
- DR G’s Internet Addiction PPT
- Veterans Admin Caregiver Guide Awesome info to help you take care of YOU while you take care of them!
- A site I use myself to de-stress: Meditation to Chill